Type: Party Food, Dip
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 20 min.
Ready in: 30 min.
Servings: 10 (6 cups)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and place in a greased 2-quart baking dish.
- Bake 20 min. or until hot and bubbly. Serve with sliced toasted baguette or crackers.
- 2 cups shredded Beemster Smoked
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (14½ oz) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- ½ cup chopped sun-dried tomato (optional)
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- bread or crackers, to serve