Type: Side Dish, Flatbread
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 10 min.
Ready in: 20 min.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Arrange asparagus on baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Bake 5 min. or until tender-crisp.
- In a small bowl, combine honey and mustard; brush over crust. Evenly top crust with asparagus and cherry tomatoes. Sprinkle with Beemster Smoked Gouda.
- Place pizza directly on baking rack and bake 5 min. or until Beemster is melted.
- 12 oz asparagus spears, cut into 2- to 3-inch pieces
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp whole-grain mustard
- 1 prepared pizza crust or flatbread
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup grated Beemster Smoked