Type: Party Food, Appetizer
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cook Time: 8 min.
Ready in: 23 min.
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Combine tomatoes with thyme, olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast 8 minutes or until softened.
- Cool slightly then add ¾ of the shaved Paradiso.
- Spoon tomato mixture into phyllo shells and garnish with remaining shaved Paradiso.
- 1 pkg (1.9 oz.) phyllo shells, thawed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 3 oz (about ¾ cup) Paradiso Reserve, shaved
Inspired by Italy and made in Holland, Paradiso Vintage is bold and sharp with mouthwatering flavor.