Prep Time: 15 min.
Cook Time: 10 min.
Ready in: 25 min.
- Preheat the oven to 450F. If using a pizza stone, preheat with oven.
- Prepare dough per instructions.
- Brush crust with olive oil.
- Top with garlic, grated Beemster and season with salt & pepper.
- Place on baking sheet or onto preheated pizza stone.
- Bake pizza until golden brown and Beemster is melted, about 8-10 minutes depending on crust thickness.
- Take pizza out of oven and top with spinach and tomatoes, finish with shaved Beemster and basil.
- 1 Fresh pizza crust, dough ball or your favorite recipe
- Olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 3/4 cup Paradiso Reserve, Italian Style Cheese, divided: 1/2 c grated, 1/4 c shaved
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- Ripe summer tomatoes (1 pint cherry tomatoes or 2 large tomatoes or 3 roma tomatoes), halved or cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup fresh spinach, torn
- 1 bunch of fresh basil