Prep Time: 30 min.
Cook Time: 15 min.
Ready in: 45 min.
Why buy frozen when you can make your own?! Perfect for game night.
- Brush olive oil to coat sheet pan.
- Roll each small piece of dough into a ball.
- Gently flatten & stretch dough ball to a small round, about 4” in diameter, 1/4" thick.
- Place rounds onto oiled baking sheet.
- Top each round in center with salami and Paradiso cheese. Leave space around the edge of the round
- Lift up opposite corners of the round and pinch together in the center. Repeat with other 2 corners - to create a pocket.
- Bake in oven at 375° for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with marinara sauce on the side.
- Dip & enjoy!
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 1/2 cups Paradiso Reserve, shredded
4oz Artisanal salami, sliced or diced
8oz Pizza dough, cut into 8 pieces
Oregano/Italian herb blend, sea salt to taste
1 cup Marinara sauce, for dipping