Type: Side Dish, Brats
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cook Time: 10 min.
Ready in: 25 min.
- Preheat the grill to high heat. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add onions and cook 4 min. or until softened. Add peppers and cook 8 min. or until vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile, grill brats until cooked and browned. Arrange brats on rolls. Top with mustard, onions, peppers, and Paradiso.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large sweet onion, sliced
- 1 large red or green bell pepper, sliced
- 6 bratwurst
- 6 brat or Italian rolls, split
- 4 tbsp whole-grain mustard
- 1 cup shredded Paradiso
Inspired by Italy and made in Holland, Paradiso Vintage is bold and sharp with mouthwatering flavor.