Type: Snack, Veggie Stacks
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cook Time: 10 min.
Ready in: 25 min.
- Preheat a grill to high. In a large bowl, combine olive oil and garlic, plus salt and pepper. Toss with eggplant and zucchini slices. Arrange eggplant and zucchini on grill and cook 4 min. turning once, or until tender-crisp. Sprinkle 1 cup Beemster evenly over vegetables and grill 1 min. or until Paradiso is just melted.
- To make stacks, arrange 4 eggplant slices on foil tray. On each eggplant slice arrange tomato and a few zucchini slices. Repeat layer once then top with eggplant slice. Place tray on grill and cook 2 min. or until heated through. Serve with remaining ¼ cup shredded Paradiso and garnish with basil, if desired.
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small eggplant, sliced into ½-inch thick slices
- 1 large zucchini, sliced into ¼-inch thick slices
- 1¼ cup Paradiso, finely shredded
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- basil leaves (optional)
Inspired by Italy and made in Holland, Paradiso Vintage is bold and sharp with mouthwatering flavor.