Type: Main Course, Rib-Eye Steak
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 20 min.
Ready in: 25 min.
Light the barbecue, or use a table grill or grill pan.
- Brush the steaks lightly with olive oil, season with salt and rub the salt and the oil into the meat.
- Grill for 2-3 minutes on each side, not longer. Meanwhile, arrange the rocket on 4 plates.
- Cut the lemon into five segments.
- Cut a 3 x 3 cm piece of Beemster Classic and grate it to create more or less square shavings.
- Cut the steaks into 2-3 cm strips and place one sliced steak on each plate.
- Sprinkle the meat with some lemon juice.
- Top each plate with a few cheese shavings and freshly ground black pepper. Garnish each plate with a piece of lemon.
- 4 rib-eye steaks
- Italian olive oil
- Freshly ground sea salt and black pepper
- 1 bag (about 80g) Arugula
- 1 lemon
- 100 gr shavings of Beemster Classic