Type: Main Course, Pizza
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 12 min.
Ready in: 20 min.
- Preheat a grill to low heat. Spread ¼ cup barbecue sauce over pizza crust. Toss chicken with remaining ½ cup barbecue sauce and arrange evenly over pizza crust. Sprinkle with half the green onions and top with shredded Beemster.
- Place pizza on preheated grill and cook until Beemster is melted, about 10 min. Sprinkle with remaining green onions and chopped fresh cilantro. (If desired, pizza can also be baked in a 425°F oven for 12 min.)
- ¾ cup barbecue sauce
- 1 (12-inch) prebaked pizza crust
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1½ cups shredded Beemster Smoked
- 2 green onions, chopped
- fresh cilantro, chopped (optional)