Prep Time: 25 min.
Cook Time: 10 min.
Ready in: 35 min.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Grate the Beemster Medium.
- Dry-fry the pine nuts in a hot frying pan until golden brown. Stir the garlic into the olive oil. Spread or sprinkle half of the garlic oil on the slices of baguette.
- Cover the slices of baguette with the Beemster Medium and place them on a baking sheet. Place the baking sheet in the middle of the preheated oven, until the bread is crisp and the cheese has melted.
- Divide the lettuce among 4 plates. Top with the olives, tomatoes and eggs.
- Cut the cheese baguette slices into small squares and place them on top of the salad.
- Make a dressing from the remaining oil, lemon juice, pepper and salt, stir well and pour over the salad.
- 150 g Beemster Farmer’s Choice
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 100 ml olive oil
- 1 baguette, sliced diagonally
- 1 head iceberg or Romaine lettuce, cut into strips
- 100 g pitless olives, halved
- 8 sundried tomatoes in oil, julienne cut
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Freshly ground (black) pepper and (sea) salt