Type: Appetizer, Dip
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 20 min.
Ready in: 30 min.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Spread cream cheese in bottom of shallow 1-quart baking dish.
- Spread 3 tablespoons pesto over cream cheese.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup Beemster.
- In a food processor, process cannellini beans with remaining pesto until smooth. Gently spread over cheese.
- Top with artichoke hearts, olives and roasted red pepper.
- Bake 15 minutes or until hot.
- Top with remaining Beemster and bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with sliced bread or crackers for dipping.
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 6 tbsp prepared basil pesto
- 1½ cups shredded Beemster Vlaskaas
- 1 (15.5 oz) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup chopped artichoke hearts
- ¼ cup pitted and sliced Kalamata olives
- ¼ cup chopped roasted red pepper