Type: Burger, Cheeseburger
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cook Time: 30 min.
Ready in: 45 min.
Showcase your mad grill skills with burgers filled with Beemster cheese!
- Pre-heat grill or skillet/grill pan (medium heat).
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat and cook onion, stirring frequently until very tender and
golden, about 20 min.
- While onions cook, set up burgers: form beef into 8 (4-inch) patties. In center of 4 patties add 3 Tbsp Beemster Vlaskaas. Place remaining patties on top and pinch to seal edges.
- Place burgers on grill or skillet and cook over medium heat turning once, until burgers are cooked through, about 12 min.
- Serve on buns, topped with onions, bacon, lettuce & tomato.
- 1 yellow onion, halved & sliced
- 1⅓ lb ground beef
- 1¼ cups Beemster Vlaskaas, shredded
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 8 slices bacon, cooked
- 4 hamburger buns
- Garnish: Lettuce, tomato