Type: Party Food, Fondue
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 10 min.
Ready in: 20 min.
- Add beer to a medium saucepot and carefully bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low. Toss Beemster with flour and gradually stir into beer or wine until melted and smooth. Stir in half and half, Worcestershire, and garlic powder.
- Pour fondue into fondue pot or small slow cooker so cheese stays warm. Serve with bread cubes, sliced apples, and vegetables.
- 1 cup dark beer or white wine
- 3 cups shredded Beemster Vlaskaas
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp half and half
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Bread cubes, apple slices, veggies, etc. to serve