Type: Main Course, Sandwich
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 8 min.
Ready in: 18 min.
- Spread cut sides of rolls with mustard.
- Evenly top the bottom halves of the rolls with ham, pork, Beemster and pickles.
- Cover with top of each roll.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- Place 2 sandwiches in skillet. If you have a grill press, place on top. If you do not have a grill press, you can use a pot lid and apply gentle pressure, or a plate with a heat-proof heavy object on that.
- Cook until golden brown and Beemster is melted, about 4 minutes per side.
- Repeat with remaining butter and sandwiches.
- 4 hero rolls, split
- ¼ cup mustard
- 8 oz sliced deli ham
- 8 oz sliced deli roasted pork loin
- 2 cups shredded Beemster Vlaskaas
- 8 dill pickle slices
- 2 tbsp butter