Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat and add onion and salt.
- Cook 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook 10 to 15 minutes or until onions are caramelized, stirring frequently.
- Stir in thyme.
- Spread ½ cup Beemster over each naan.
- Evenly top with onions, figs and remaining Beemster.
- Bake 5 minutes or until Beemster is melted.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large sweet onion, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 2 whole grain naan
- 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh or dried figs
- 2 cups Beemster Vlaskaas, shredded