Type: Cheeseburger, Turkey Burger
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cook Time: 15 min.
Ready in: 30 min.
- Preheat the grill to high. In a medium bowl, combine turkey, ½ cup Beemster, and ¼ cup barbecue sauce. Shape into 4 burgers.
- Arrange burgers on grill and cook 6 min. Turn burgers over, then evenly top with remaining ¼ cup barbecue sauce. Cook 6 min. and top with remaining ½ cup Beemster. Grill 2 min. or until Beemster is melted and burgers are thoroughly cooked.
- Arrange red onions and burgers on hamburger buns.
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 cup shredded Beemster Smoked
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- 4 (½-inch) red onion slices, grilled if desired
- 4 hamburger buns