Type: Main Course
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cook Time: 25 min.
We should probably write something in this area. that way everything will flow a bit better. See how much better everything is when you have the smallest bit of text to provide some eye relief. Make the recipe look much richer and more professional.
- Cook bacon in large skillet over medium-low heat, 6 minutes or until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet.
- In bacon drippings, cook onion over medium heat 4 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in tomato and cook 2 minutes.
- Stir in shrimp and cook 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in flour and paprika and cook 1 minute.
- Stir in stock and bacon and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 2 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened.
- Stir in Beemster Cheeses.
- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 pound extra-large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika (optional)
- 1 cup shrimp, seafood or vegetable stock
- 3/4 cup Beemster Mild, shredded
- 1/4 cup Beemster XO (26 Months) or Classic (18 Months), grated/finely shredded
- 1 cup quick-cooking grits
- 3 green onions, chopped