Type: Appetizer, Antipasto
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cook Time: 35 min.
Ready in: 50 min.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. On lightly floured surface, unroll pizza crust and roll or stretch to a 12x12-inch square. Evenly layer ham and salami over pizza dough. Sprinkle with Beemster, roasted red pepper, artichoke hearts, and olives.
- Gently roll crust to form a log. Fold in ends and pinch to seal. Arrange on a greased baking sheet, seam side down. Gently press in sides to form a 12x4-inch loaf.
- Bake until dough is cooked and golden brown, about 35 min. Let stand 10 min. Cut stromboli into slices and serve.
- 1 (13.8 oz) package refrigerated pizza crust
- 4 oz deli ham, thinly sliced
- 4 oz salami, thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded Beemster Paradiso Reserve
- ½ cup jarred chopped roasted red pepper
- ½ cup jarred chopped artichoke hearts
- ½ cup pitted and sliced Kalamata olives