Type: appetizer, snack
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cook Time: 35 min.
Ready in: 50 min.
This savory take on monkey bread is a gooey crowd pleaser. Don’t have a Bundt or tube pan? Use a loaf pan, just increase the baking time a bit.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Coat an 8- or 9-inch tube or Bundt pan with cooking spray. Cut each biscuit into 8 pieces for a total of 64 pieces.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together melted butter, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder. Add the biscuit pieces, toss to coat. Add Beemster X-O and coat the biscuit pieces with cheese.
- Layer up! On the bottom of the pan, add ¼ cup pepperoni and ½ cup Beemster Farmers’ Choice. Top with one-third of the biscuit pieces. Repeat twice more with pepperoni, Beemster, biscuit pieces. Top with any remaining pepperoni & Beemster!
- Bake in oven until top is golden and dough is fully cooked, about 30-35 min. Let stand for 5 min. Use a knife to loosen edges of dough from pan. Place a plate on top and invert the monkey bread onto the plate. Serve with marinara sauce to dip.
- 1 pkg (16.3 oz/462g) large refrigerated biscuits (8-count)
- 5 tbsp (70g) butter, melted
- 1 tbsp (5g) Italian seasoning
- 1½ tsp (3g) garlic powder
- ½ cup (60g) Beemster X-O, finely grated
- 1 pkg (6 oz/198g) pepperoni, diced
- 2 cups (250g) Beemster Farmers’ Choice, shredded
- 2 cups (490g) marinara sauce, to serve