Type: Pastry, Pinwheels
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 15 min.
Ready in: 25 min.
Servings: 15 (20 pinwheels)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Sprinkle flour on work surface. Unfold pastry sheet and roll out to a 12x10-inch rectangle on the work surface. Squeeze excess water from spinach. Spread spinach evenly over pastry dough and then top with Beemster.
- Starting at a long side, roll up like a jelly roll. Cut into about 20 (½-inch) slices. Place the slices cut side down onto prepared baking sheet. Beat egg with garlic powder and 1 tbsp water. Brush onto pinwheels.
- Bake 15 min. or until golden brown. Remove from baking sheets and cool slightly.
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen chopped spinach or broccoli, thawed and drained
- 2 cups shredded Beemster Paradiso Vintage
- 1 large egg
- ½ tsp garlic powder (optional)