Type: Side Dish
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cook Time: 10 min.
Ready in: 25 min.
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Arrange cooked fries onto a large grease baking sheet. Drain any excess liquid from pork. Evenly top fries with pork and Beemster.
- Bake until Beemster is melted and all ingredients are hot, about 10 min. Sprinkle with green onions before serving.
- 1 (28 oz) package frozen steak fries, cooked according to package directions
- 2 cups prepared pulled pork
- 2 cups shredded Beemster Mild
- ¼ cup chopped green onions