Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 0 min.
Ready in: 10 min.
- 5 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 lb asparagus, trimmed
- 8 slices prosciutto, torn into pieces
- 6 oz arugula or spring mix
- 6 oz Beemster Vlaskaas, sliced into strips
- 2 pears, cored and sliced
- 2 scallions, sliced
- ¼ cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- Whisk together 3 Tbsp olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice and mustard.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook asparagus 3 minutes or until tender crisp. Remove and set aside.
- Add prosciutto and cook 1 to 2 minutes until slightly crisp. Remove and set aside.
- Divide the arugula among 4 plates.
- Top with asparagus, prosciutto, Beemster, pears, green onions and walnuts.
- Drizzle with dressing.