Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 10 min.
Ready in: 20 min.
- Melt 1 teaspoon butter in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add spinach and cook 1 minute or until just wilted. Remove and set aside.
- Beat eggs with water.
- Melt remaining 2 teaspoons butter in skillet. Pour egg mixture into skillet and cook about 6 minutes, lifting edges to let uncooked egg run under omelet.
- When omelet is almost set, arrange spinach and tomato down center of omelet.
- Top with Beemster.
- Fold omelet over, sprinkle with reserved 2 tablespoons Beemster.
- Cover and let cook 3 to 4 minutes or until egg mixture is cooked through.
- 1 tablespoon butter, divided
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup Beemster Lite (2% Milk), shredded, 2 Tbsp set aside