Prep Time: 15 min.
Cook Time: 0 min.
Ready in: 15 min.
- For the dressing: In a small bowl, combine apple cider, vinegar, maple syrup, olive oil, mustard, and thyme in small bowl; set aside.
- Combine kale, Brussels sprouts, half of the Beemster, almonds, and pomegranate seeds in large bowl and toss with dressing. Top with remaining ½ cup Beemster.
- ¼ cup apple cider
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp fresh chopped thyme (optional)
- 4 cups thinly sliced kale
- 4 cups shredded Brussels sprouts
- 1 cup shredded Beemster Lite
- ½ cup sliced almonds, toasted if desired
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds or dried cranberries