Type: Side Dish
Prep Time: 20 min.
Cook Time: 15 min.
Ready in: 35 min.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cut tops off tomatoes and scoop out the flesh. Set aside.
- Mix tuna, half of the Beemster, mayonnaise, olives, shallot, capers, and thyme until thoroughly combined.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spoon filling into tomatoes.
- Arrange tomatoes in baking dish and sprinkle with remaining Beemster.
- Bake 15 minutes or until heated through & Beemster is melted.
- 12 large cherry tomatoes
- 1 can (5 oz) tuna, drained
- 4 oz Beemster Aged, grated (about 1 cup)
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 8 pitted Kalamata olives, finely chopped
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp capers
- 1 ½ tsp. chopped fresh thyme
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper