Type: Party Food, Crostini
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cook Time: 8 min.
Ready in: 23 min.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Place baguette slices on a baking sheet, brush with olive oil and bake until golden, about 8 minutes.
- Mash avocados with lemon juice, shallot, parsley and salt.
- Season with salt and lemon pepper.
- Layer toasted slices with arugula, Beemster Classic shavings and a spoonful of avocado mix.
- Top with cheese shavings and a dash of lemon pepper.
- 1 baguette, sliced 1/2-inch thick slices
- olive oil
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 oz arugula
- 4 oz Beemster Classic, shaved
- Lemon pepper