Type: Main Course, Tacos
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 12 min.
Ready in: 17 min.
- Combine lime juice, oil, cumin, and garlic in a small bowl. Brush all over steak. Marinate 30 min.
- Preheat the grill or broiler. Season steak with salt and pepper. Cook steak to desired doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Slice steak and serve in tortillas. Top with Beemster and pickled onion, avocado, shredded cabbage, or your favorite taco toppings.
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1½ lb skirt steak
- 8 taco-size flour or corn tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Beemster Classic (Aged 18 Months)
- Pickled onions, avocado, shredded cabbage (optional)