Type: Side Dish, Charcuterie
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 0 min.
Ready in: 10 min.
Mix and match your favorite premium Beemster with the perfect accompaniments to blow your guests away.
- Take the cheeses out of the fridge and let them come to room temperature, 15 min.
- Arrange the cheeses on a cheese board. Cut a few slices out of each wedge of cheese.
- Distribute the fig jam, grapes, crackers, nuts, mustard, and salami around the board.
- Serve with 4 cheese knives, or other small knives, for each wedge of cheese. Keep cheese board loosely covered with plastic wrap and remove 15 min. before guests arrive.
TIP: Swap out Beemster Premium Goat for Beemster Graskaas for a creamier, sweeter alternative.
- 1 wedge Beemster Premium Goat
- 1 wedge Beemster X-O (Extra Aged)
- 1 wedge Beemster Vlaskaas
- 1 wedge Beemster Paradiso Vintage
- ¼ cup fig jam or quince paste or other colorful sweet condiment
- 1 bunch of grapes
- ½ (8 oz) package herb crackers or other bready substance (or a variety)
- ½ cup Marcona almonds, or other nuts
- ¼ cup grainy mustard
- 1 (7 oz) pkg hard salami, or other cured meat
Inspired by Italy and made in Holland, Paradiso Vintage is bold and sharp with mouthwatering flavor.