Type: Burger, Cheeseburger
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cook Time: 15 min.
Ready in: 30 min.
- Preheat the grill or broiler. Shape ground beef into 4 patties and season with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat and sauté mushrooms until they are lightly browned and tender, about 6 min. Stir in garlic and season with salt; cook about 30 seconds. Add balsamic vinegar and cook until liquid evaporates. Remove from heat but cover to keep warm.
- Grill or broil burgers to desired doneness, about 6 min. in a broiler or 4-5 min. on the grill for medium-rare doneness. Top with sliced Paradiso and cook until melted. (Cheese will hold its shape.)
- Arrange burgers on buns and top with mushroom mixture. Garnish with lettuce, tomato, and/or red onion, if desired.
- 1⅓ lb ground beef
- 2 tbsp butter
- 8 oz sliced white mushrooms
- 1 large clove garlic
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 oz Paradiso, thinly sliced
- 4 hamburger buns
- Lettuce leaves, tomato slices, and red onion slices (optional)
Inspired by Italy and made in Holland, Paradiso Vintage is bold and sharp with mouthwatering flavor.