Type: Breakfast, Sandwich
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 10 min.
Ready in: 20 min.
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 350°F. Arrange buns, cut side up, on baking sheet. Top with grated Beemster. Bake 5 min. or just until cheese melts.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in large nonstick skillet. Fry eggs over medium heat to desired doneness.
- Arrange tomato, spinach, and prosciutto evenly on bottom of buns. Top with eggs and bun tops.
- 2 brioche buns
- ⅔ cup grated Beemster Vlaskaas
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 large eggs
- 4 slices tomatoes
- ½ cup baby spinach
- 2 oz thinly sliced prosciutto