Type: Appetizer, Pasta Salad
Prep Time: 20 min.
Cook Time: 0 min.
Ready in: 20 min.
Servings: 4 (8 side-dish servings)
In a large bowl, combine pasta, red peppers, artichoke hearts, and olives.
Mix olive oil and vinegar together; toss with pasta mixture. Stir in Beemster and basil. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.
- 8 oz campanelle or bow tie pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 (12 oz) jar roasted red pepper, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 (14½ oz) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup pitted Kalamata olives, halved
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups cubed Beemster Classic (Aged 18 Months)
- 3 tbsp coarsely chopped fresh basil