Prep Time: 15 min.
Cook Time: 40 min.
Ready in: 55 min.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Remove and finely chop mushroom stems only; reserve 1/2 cup.
- Cook bacon in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon with slotted spoon.
- Add onion to drippings and cook 3 minutes or until softened.
- Add reserved mushroom stems and cook stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender. Add garlic and spinach and cook 2 minutes.
- Stir in 1 cup Paradiso.
- Arrange mushroom caps on baking sheet; fill each mushroom cap with spinach mixture.
- Bake 15 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
- Sprinkle with remaining Paradiso and bake 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 1 (14 oz) package whole white mushrooms (about 16 mushrooms)
- 6 oz bacon, finely chopped (about 6 slices)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1¼ cups finely shredded Paradiso Reserve
Inspired by Italy and made in Holland, Paradiso Vintage is bold and sharp with mouthwatering flavor.